Project Home Page
About This Project
- This project consists of certificates from the Tasmanian Archives and Heritage office in Hobart Australia. It is a collection of competency of employees in several occupations involving the operation of heavy equipment.
How to Help with This Project
- If you have not already done so, you must register as an indexing volunteer. To register and to download and install the indexing program, click here for the indexing home page. Click Get Started, and follow the instructions on the page.
- After you register, click the Begin Indexing link on the indexing home page, and sign in to the indexing program with your username and password. Then click Download Batch, and select this project name from the list. To see the project name on the list, you may need to select Show all projects at the top of the Download Batch window.
Skill Level: Intermediate
- This project is recommended for volunteers who are familiar with the indexing process and are comfortable using various system features.
Characteristics and Description
- The front and back of certificates are shown on separate images.
- The front of the certificate shows the given names and surname of the certificate recipient as well as the certificate and card numbers.
- The back of the certificate shows the given names and surname of the certificate recipient as well as the certificate card numbers, the date of birth, and the place of birth.
- Each page should be indexed individually.
- The completed index and links to digital images will be freely accessible online to the general public when the collection is published.